Zentadata provides fast data analytics with a fully automatic data ingestion and preparation, eliminating the need for irritating cloud migrations and synchronization to keep your team focused on a key business results.
Zentadata unlocks data potential by establishing a new environment where enterprise data analytics is available for everyone and decision-makers are directly connected to business insights
Make an Impact
Value from Day 1
- With Zentadata you get instant out-of-the-box value in days not months
- Create your first data analytics app in 1 day
- Setup data sources and launch enterprise-grade data analytics in 1 week
Environment friendly - empower your existing software assets
- While other tools require a lot of effort to integrate, Zentadata follows a non-intrusive deployment approach where no changes to existing infrastructure are required
- Our goal is to fully utilise your existing assets and make them more usable instead of trying to replace them
FAANG technologies - refined and optimised for enterprise needs
- While Google and Facebook were pioneers in Big Data processing, they have gained a lot of expertise and knowledge in this area
- Nowadays their practices have become essential for any modern business to be competitive in the market
- Zentadata generalises and standardises best practices born inside top Silicon Valley startups and ships them in a ”fast-to-adopt” and ”easy-to-use” package
Data Studio - Usability
In order to apply a Data Driven approach within an organisation, it should be permitted to work with Available and Accessible data for all potential beneficiaries, or - in other words, make data usable for everyone.
Serverless Engine - Availability
Makes it possible to process big volumes of data at a high velocity with the Serverless Engine. At the same time, it accommodates a variety of data sources and formats with Heterogeneous Adapters.
Data Privacy - Accessibility
Assures that an organisation’s data is secured and meets mandatory regulations for sensitive digital assets - also known as Security and Compliance.